Vintage racing at Mosport.

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Vintage racing at Mosport.

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

Last weekend i attended the VRRA[Vintage Road Racing Association] at Mosport Racetrack about an hour northeast of Toronto.
Getting to wander the pits, talk to the people and see the bikes up close is an added bonus to seeing and hearing the racing itself.
Unfortunately i only got a couple pics before my camera went south.
The VRRA also had arranged for a "Try the Track" during the lunch break. For a $20.00 charitable donation about 20 of us got to take a few laps at "spiritied" riding speeds. Getting to ride my '81 CBX on this world famous track was a blast. It was a bit chaotic at some corners but they let us wick it up rather well.
I had borrowed my nephews' GoPro to record my time on the track but i should have also borrowed my nephew. I screwed up and did not get a single second of the 10 laps. Nuts! I really need to take a course.
Pics of my '81 and a beautiful '80 that was there for the Display. A couple of Todd Rustons' 900F racer with some nice bits and a fiends CB350F race bike. The four open pipes on the little Honda make a wonderful sound.

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”