Euro Rally Kent England Aug 2010 AND CBX Book

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
gogigscotland
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Euro Rally Kent England Aug 2010 AND CBX Book

Post by gogigscotland »

Hi All
We are just back from this years excellent UK CBX Riders Club hosted Euro Rally in Kent.
I really must give a huge thank you to the Rally organisers led by Amanda Hare and Gary Bristow for a superb event.

I am not sure that everyone perhaps realises the
huge efforts and planning that must go into the event.

It was also really good to see Ian Fosters draft book on display and similarly Ian has clearly spent thousands of hours on the non profit making project which in my and many others opinion is a truly superb piece of work.
I also congratulate Ian Foster on his election to the committee and his role as Irish rep while again thanking Rickie White for his sterling work over many years.

Anyway wishing everyone a safe journey home and it is so good to meet so many great CBX characters from all over Europe and indeed Kazu from Japan and Louis and Karen from the USA. 'Same old faces' great but a good number of new too..equally great
Well done to the guys from Finland for furthest ridden and great to see them there, a first I believe.

From a 'local' perspective well done Angus and Jane Anderson for getting down from the Highlands and also John Currie another rally stalwart.

I will try and put a very short Goochie films video report on the web sometime soon and post the link.

Switzerland 2011......and a high standard clearly needs to be maintained after this weekend

Very best regards and many thanks to all involved.

Gordon Gooch
Edinburgh
Scotland

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Euro Rally Kent England Aug 2010 AND CBX Book

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

Glad to hear you had a good time, Gordon. Sunny and warm, i hope.
Looking forward to the pics/video.

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”