2008 Luray, VA Fall Foliage Rally

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
cbx6ss
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

2008 Luray, VA Fall Foliage Rally

Post by cbx6ss »

You missed it!!

My sincerest thank you and appreciation to our hosts Mike and Donna Barone for everything they did to make this year's Luray Va. Fall Foliage Rally a memorable event for everyone. The weather was absolutely incredible! Blue skies 360 degrees, gentle breeze, cool mornings with mid-seventies afternoons, and ooooh yeahhhh, the roads...

I am now a faithful believer in what Mike said sometime ago "don't stay at home.........years from now you won't remember why you did, but if you come to this ride you will never forget it or the great time you had."

Those there will remember: Chamber stove, volleyball, hiding hats, air fresheners, dice, sunsets, 32oz roadkill special, amber bock, Teddy, a real Smoky the Bear, fog, runnin' Da Dawgie like she was stolen, Dan's, the Cabin, Dave's special tools, up-and-down the mountain how many times?, silly me bringing my engine but forgeting the rest of my bike - again!

The best part was sharing it all with some of the friendliest people on the planet.

Regards,
Brad

Here's some pix...

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

Looks like several friends I've not yet met. Maybe next year....

Those two guys didn't share that little steak, did they?
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Again; an excellent pictorial....Thanks for sharing... 8)
ICOA # 656

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”