Daytona Bike Week 2008

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
C2CDan
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Daytona Bike Week 2008

Post by C2CDan »

Make your plans! It's only 5 weeks away!

tatios
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Are any events planned.

Post by tatios »

We are in Florida looking for fellow CBXers. Do you have anything planned. We would like to hook up with you guys. Let us know.
Ed Tatios, Jr
ICOA #3494

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Hello Ed! Welcome to the ICOA site. Some of the guys are down there. You can catch them here today. Call the number to get the latest updates!

Hors d'oeuvres & adult beverages at the 3rd Annual Wyndham Oceanwalk Resort CBXer gathering at the condo at 300 North Atlantic Ave., across from the Ocean Center, on the beach, Unit #920 in the North Tower, on Thursday, March 6th, at 6:30 PM. Suggestion: Park at the Municipal Garage across the street and walk across the elevated pedestrian bridge, turn left into North Tower, go to 9th floor. (If you're coming, a call to (904) 254-6965 would be appreciated, to help us plan)

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Where's the "envy" smiley face when you need it..... :? :lol:
ICOA # 656

tatios

We Will Be There!

Post by tatios »

We will see you guys at 6:30. We are driving down the coast now.

Ed
Ed Tatios, Jr
ICOA #3494

Will
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Will »

I guess nobody went and the ones who were there won't or can't post.

:(

tatios

Daytona Bike Week 2008

Post by tatios »

We were there but missed Dan's party due to rain. We rode south down the coast from Amelia Island (130 miles north of Daytona). We rent a house there to participate in the Amelia Island Concours d' Elegance. One of the premier car and motorcycle shows in the world. Every year we try to meet up with the guys in Daytona Beach before the Concours. Before heading down we had taken a look at the Weather Channel which had forecast rain and thunderstorms late that night. Unfortunately the weather took a turn for the worse at about 5pm and we decided to split before the 6:30pm party. Neither of us had packed rain gear when we left Pennsylvania and we had the 130 mile return trip to make in the rain. Fortunately it was still warm and the rain and lighting was scattered. The CBX's performed perfectly and we arrived back at Amelia safe and sound. I am sure everyone who attended had a great time. Dan put on a great bash the previous year. I would like to hear about the festivities myself. Maybe some who attended will pick up the thread.
Ed Tatios, Jr
ICOA #3494

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

As usual, Dan and Jane put on a nice gathering of 6 cylinder nuts. Most of the normal suspects attended, as did a few strays.

Even though I didn't get to stay long enough, I really enjoyed visiting with the folks again. It's too bad the party doesn't go on all week, like a regular rally.
Looking forward to next year.......
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Any pics guys to get us excited...... :wink:
ICOA # 656

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”