Newburg, NY Rally

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Ringnalda
ICOA Staff
ICOA Staff

Re: Newburg, NY Rally

Post by Ringnalda »

Yeah that is Robby on the Blackbird. He does have a perfectly good CBX to ride too, but it needed carb work and the brakes overhaulin'...
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

CBXTRA6
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by CBXTRA6 »

Weather spoiled it a bit but it always feel good getting together with a bunch of people sharing the same passion !
It has been a long time for me since the last CBX meet, having one so close and in such a beautiful region was a blessing.
Thank you Jan , Dave and Diane Mc Munn, for making it happen ! Dennis Mc Cartney and Micky Cohen : So good to see you both again.
And all the other attendees as well , Larry, Richard, Dale, my fellows New Joyseean Joe Reid (almost a neighbor) and Vic Santos ( last time I saw him was the last ride organized by our dear friend Eric Artz...) Steve Gruber and your bro : thanks for leading that great ride to Carmel & back on 301 twisties
(lots of fun !)
Chico : great to meet you in the flesh ! and last but not least, I can't get over how Roby grew up since the last time I saw him in Marlinton...
and , oh boy can he ride the hell out of that Blackbird !!! :teasing-poke:
Great seeing you all in Newburgh ! hoping to do that again soon.
:text-thankyouyellow:
JP

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Post by Larry Zimmer »

OK, I finally got here. Just a few random pics from Newburgh Rally in no particular order. They include a couple at the DaysInn parking lot, the Newburgh museum and dinner Friday night in Cold Spring. Did I mention a few ice cream parlors, too?!? I think the others have covered it well with commentary.

Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”