Mini Rally

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Mini Rally

Post by EMS »

Not being able to make it to Luray with all the other guys :no I had to come up with something else for myself!
There are four days of riding in a row 8) Yesterday I rode one of the GB500s to work and took the long way home. Today, I rode the Kawasaki 500 triple to work and will make a stop at the Honda-Kawasaki-Yamaha-Suzuki-dealer In Medina. I got stopped by a cop this morning at 6:45 a.m. in a 25 mile zone, going 38! he let me go with a warning 8)
Tomorrow we will ride the 81X to the AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame bike show in Pickerington! Anybody else going? See you there! Sunday we will have a BMW club ride to the Algonquin Mill Festival in Carrolton. The weather will be great through Sunday!! :D :D

cbxtacy
Posting God
Posting God

Post by cbxtacy »

I'm glad you described what you were going to do in your mini rally. I thought for a minute it might have something to do with these.
viewtopic.php?t=4327
one out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced
think of your three closest friends, if they're okay then
YOU'RE THE ONE

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

:D :D :D Yes, that is a great idea. I have to remember this for December or January! We will get a good selection of bikes together! :wink:

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”