Lost Coast road and giant redwoods...again?

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Lost Coast road and giant redwoods...again?

Post by Terry »

What the hell. Weather's supposed to be good all the way up hiway 1 and beyond so why not? Stinson Beach, Bodega Bay, Jenner, Ft Bragg, Leggett, Weott and the GIANTS, then west to Petrolia and the back way into Ferndale then up to Eureka for the night and reverse everything the next day...or two. I have no life....... :lol:
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

Chris
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Chris »

As always Terry, for those of us that are digging snow and in winter "build" and "track down parts" mode, please take lots 'o pix so we can live vicariously through you.

It'll be a long time before I'm on a bike again. We had our first snow last night and the intersections are already "beaches" due to so much traction "sand". The said that is used is more like what I would call "gravel".

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

I'll do my best Chris but my new digital camera won't get here in time so I'll use the old 35mm. I plan on stopping more than I usually do and taking more shots. Some of the giant eucalyptus groves on the northern end of hiway 1 are great possibilities. They're like huge tree tunnels to ride through. Watch out for those sandy intersections!

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! 8)

I'll get a story up when my pics are developed.....but ya shoulda been there! :P 8)

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Lookin forward to it Terry..... :thumupp:
ICOA # 656

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”