Mike Hahne

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Mike Hahne

Post by Rick Pope »

I got a text last evening from Mike Hahne's phone. It was his daughter, Paige. She told me he'd requested her to let me know he'd been in an accident, and is in a hospital, so he won't be joining a small group of us in Wisconsin. She predicts he'll be released mid-week.

I don't know any other details, bike or car or otherwise, nor what hospital or even state.
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

Re: Mike Hahne

Post by daves79x »

Thanks Rick - according to the Facebook post I read, Mike has a ton of broken bones, etc. But far worse is that his wife passed away from the accident. Please keep the families in your thoughts and prayers.

Dave

Rhencullen
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Post by Rhencullen »

Tragic......

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Thanks Rick and Dave for keeping us updated, terrible news to wake up to. Mike is an integral part of our CBX family, there is a lot of intertwining history with Mike through out the club’s history and it’s members. Thanks to Larry and a few others, a dozen of us gathered at the CBX rally in Marietta a couple years ago and Mike was there, same old Mike and it was great to see him!

Best wishes for him and his family.

Jeff and Bev

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”