Vendor Intro: usedcbxparts.com

Companies or individuals that provide parts/accessories/services for our CBXs.

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

******************* WWW.USEDCBXPARTS.COM********************

Post by Louis »

WWW.USEDCBXPARTS.COM

We are the largest CBX PARTS supplier in the world. Our goal is to get that part you need as quick as you want it. We answer your email in 10 minutes or less and most of the time it is in 2 minutes. We get you the price, and we pack and ship it out the same day in most cases. We ship world wide everyday as well. We only charge what it cost to ship with no handling charges or box charge, just the cost of shipping. I personaly ride a CBX today and have since the day it hit the Honda show room floor. I know CBX's from the inside out and will help you in anyway that I can. You can call me at 352-522-0030 EST up to 10:00 PM. It doesn't matter how small of a screw or rubber plug to a motor or a frame you might need, we can get it to you anywhere in the world. Go to our web page and check it out. You can see just a small amount of of the parts we have availa ble. We have several storage buildings now with those hard to come by NOS parts as well as USED CBX PARTS. You can Email me at usedcbxparts@hotmail.com anytime.

Return to “CBX Parts & Accessory Suppliers, Dealerships, Mechanics, OEM Parts, Speciality CBX Shops”