Radford Virginia Rally - WT ???????????????????????????????

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Mike Cecchini
Power Poster
Power Poster

Re: Radford Virginia Rally - WT ???????????????????????????

Post by Mike Cecchini »

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
It's not what you ride.....it's how you ride.

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Post by Larry Zimmer »

I think I'm still confused. (Happens easily for old farts.) Seems mighty simple to me to go to the ICOA site, click Visit the updated forums[/i; select 2010 rally schedule; then, click rally info. Says there, "Radford Rally: cancelled". No logging in; no secret password; no decoder ring. Takes about 10-12 seconds to find anything there might be relative to what's scheduled/happening for ICOA rallies. A person doesn't even have to be on anyone's 'list'; doesn't, even, have to be a club member to get the information. My mother can do it!
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

You are absolutely correct, Larry. It works exactly like you describe, provided you have a PC and internet access AND know the very basics of how to "surf" the net.
There are people, howver, and some of them are ICOA members who don't have the stuff, don't know how to "surf" and DON'T WANT to know/learn how to do it. Normally, one would say: "Tough Luck" and tell them they have to wait for the CBXPress to get the news, but as there is a way to get to SOME of them, we may as well do that. The way I see it, it will be a voluntary effort by the ICOA and the officials and I hope there won't be any complaints about this info service not being complete and up-to-date :roll: and then come with another proposal on how to circumnavigate the Forum. :idea:

Mike Cecchini
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Mike Cecchini »

Gentlemen....... this discussion has moved to:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5878

The Radford Rally discussion has ended.
It's not what you ride.....it's how you ride.

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”