Friendly faces

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Friendly faces

Post by Rick Pope »

Just got the new AMA magazine today. I was flipping through it and spotted some familiar faces. Can anyone else find them? Initials include JR, MH and DM, in no particular order. There may be more. :wink:

Hint, Vintage Daze.............
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

We (the participants) got the pictures from the AMA for the 85th anniversary show/parade...if they feature that in the mag, there should be a few of us.
I wanted to post some of the shots of Jan R, Mike H and myself on the track, but the photo section doesn't let me. The pictures are supposed to be "corrupted".

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

EMS wrote:The pictures are supposed to be "corrupted".
Try changing the title of the pic Mike ( if you already haven't) sometimes the name/title has an encription to prevent it being published... :idea:
ICOA # 656

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

I thought EMS should be in that photo, but despite much searching, couldn't find you. Where are you hiding?
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Aaaaaall the way in the back. As my bike was one of the newer ones in the field (1990), I had to ride almost at the end of the parade. And when we came to a stop they lined us up in a funny way which placed me in the last row.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

alimey4u2 wrote: Try changing the title of the pic Mike ( if you already haven't) sometimes the name/title has an encription to prevent it being published... :idea:
Did try this Larry. Didn't help. I change most of the titles of pics I download anyway for easier finding. It must be something different. It even happened with a picture I took myself. :? :?

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Oh well Mike, worth a try....
ICOA # 656

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

I will e-mail the pics to you, Larry, maybe you can post them. It could be something on my computer. I just tried it again and it didn't work.

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

No problem Mike, e-mail away... :thumupp:
ICOA # 656

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”