Lost Coast Riding Rally dates have been set

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Lost Coast Riding Rally dates have been set

Post by Terry »

The Lost Coast riding rally will be from October 9th thru the 12th, encompassing the Columbus Day three day weekend, a holiday for some of us but not such a holiday that would cause a lot of traffic or one where motels would be filled up in a hurry.

List here or PM me by September 7th if you're going. It will take at least two others besides me to make this a rally. Confirmation by the 7th is a must so don't procrastinate past the 7th :!:
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

CDNCBX
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Post by CDNCBX »

Hey Terry,

How many riders do we have for this nice ride? I'm looking forward to it - especially taking in the avenue of the Giants - I've heard it is a nice road. I have a friend that will come along - hoping to have a group to make for a fun ride.
It's not just the destination!

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

Hi Persi, its good that you'd like to go. It (is) a great ride! Apparently no one else is available so...maybe another time, if enough CBXrs want to go. :o :?
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”