June Virginia Rally Hotel Pricing: Stay 7 days...pay for 6

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

June Virginia Rally Hotel Pricing: Stay 7 days...pay for 6

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

Donna and I are considered making this rally a vacation with getting there early and staying an entire week so I called the rally hotel and yes if any rally attendee stays a full week/7 days ...billing would be for 6 days.

Options
1. Arrive Sunday afternoon and leave the following Sunday morning

2. Arrive Saturday afternoon and leaving the following Saturday morning if you want to attend the one day Blue Grass rally on the 20th
http://www.bluegrassbookbank.org/

For the dates, all details, latest news and great pix of the prior VA East Coast National in 2007 check this link

viewtopic.php?t=4658

See you there

Mike
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

Now this really gets my attention. If Mother Nature will play along, Susan and I will be there for the week......
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

Rick Pope wrote:Now this really gets my attention. If Mother Nature will play along, Susan and I will be there for the week......

Donna and I are treating rallies these days like vacation opportunities and getting there early like Luray last year reallllllllllllllly makes it wonderful.

Plus early arrival gives us even more time to banned from the "all you can eat" places.........but ofcourse you dont know much about things like this ....right. :lol:

We are planning Sunday arrival.

Don and Carolyn are planning an early arrival also.
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”