North coast of California in April

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

North coast of California in April

Post by Terry »

It was a pleasant day... 8) EMS try enabling your HTML and they should work, but if not, here's the PB link. From the link click on them once then again for the largest view. These are along hiway 1 from Stinson Beach to Leggett at 101 and then hiway 20 from Willits to 1 and then hiway 128 thru Boonville from 1 back to 101. All nice two lanes.

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/j ... n%20April/

It ain't the destination, its the journey...

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Thanks, Terry! The link works great! Nice pics! I am riding to work today. Still a little chilly in the morning. Only 42° F .......

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

Thanks Terry, Great pics.... 8)
ICOA # 656

Dave Hansen
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by Dave Hansen »

Nice pictures, must have been a great ride. :thumupp:

merv 1
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by merv 1 »

Great pics Terry, not jelous at all !! :lol:

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

Thanks guys! Do me a favor will you? How about a few on the road shots from you guys? I know some of you ride sometime... :P so don't be bashful. Pics at first and then maybe I'll hit you up for a trip story. Feel free (but not obligated) to combine the two. :lol: Pics alone can tell a great story though. How about it? Germans, Japanese, Brits, Canadians and of course, Americans, even island dwellers (this means you Roger). I know there are lots of plush green areas in Hawaii worth a picture or two. I suppose that goes for most any type of countryside in the right place at the right time of year. So how about it :?: :?:

Last edited by ICOA WebTeam on Sat May 08, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cleaned up HTML for PHPBB3

alimey4u2
ICOA Web Video Director
ICOA Web Video Director

Post by alimey4u2 »

I have the BMW rally in May & the UKCBX rally in June Terry in a pretty part of Wales & will of course post lots of pics.... :thumupp:

Ps I do enjoy your posts, your getting pretty good with that camera too... 8)
ICOA # 656

Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

Hi Terry

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....there you go........doing it again on your travel reports while I am sitting here in Pennsylvania waiting for the leaves to finally turn and temps to go up a bit.

I love your reports and pix............but after checking them out it only makes me feel more pathetic and sad :cry: that I dont do the same.

Keep your wonderful trip reports up........and please if you can even take more pix.

Thx lots

Mike
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

Rick Pope
ICOA Rally Director
ICOA Rally Director

Post by Rick Pope »

Oh how I love Terry's ride reports/photos.
Today was severe sunshine and 67 degrees, and I worked nearly all day. Did take the
Henderson out for a spin around the neighborhood though. Only 15 miles though.........
Rick Pope
Either garage is too small or we have too many bikes. Or Momma's car needs to go outside.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

Rick Pope wrote:Oh how I love Terry's ride reports/photos.
Today was severe sunshine and 67 degrees, and I worked nearly all day. Did take the
Henderson out for a spin around the neighborhood though. Only 15 miles though.........
:D :D There you go! When I go for a spin around the neighborhood it's usually 1.7 miles :roll: :roll:

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

alimey4u2 wrote:I have the BMW rally in May & the UKCBX rally in June Terry in a pretty part of Wales & will of course post lots of pics.... :thumupp:

Ps I do enjoy your posts, your getting pretty good with that camera too... 8)
Looking forward to them!

Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by Terry »

Rick Pope wrote:Oh how I love Terry's ride reports/photos.
Say Rick, what exactly is 'severe' sunshine if its only 67 degrees out? :lol: BTW, are there any pics of you on that mighty steed? 8)

Hey I just noticed that I'm four posts away from the magic 1,047! Any prizes? Should I retire? What's next? :shock:

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”