UPDATE: CBXMAN ICOA Winter Rally Details (Feb 3rd & 4th)

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

UPDATE: CBXMAN ICOA Winter Rally Details (Feb 3rd & 4th)

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

Note: Great photos from last years event. Click below links

viewtopic.php?t=1713

viewtopic.php?t=1718

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Winter 2007 ICOA Mid Atlantic Region Tech Rally

The Time
Saturday February 3 and Sunday February 4, 2006
(Snow Dates February 10 & 11)
Start time 10:00 AM Saturday. Coffee from 9 AM

The Place
CBXMAN.com 378 Main Street, Edwardsville, PA
Driving Instructions at this link:
http://www.cbxmanmotorcycles.com/Scoote ... te-Us.aspx

The Hosts
Mark Sproul ( http://www.cbxracing.com/ ) , Dennis McCartney, Mickey Cohen, Jack Gutshall, Dave McMunn and of course the wives!

The Plan
We are planning another All Star Technical Event! We plan on demonstrating some interesting CBX Technical Work in several different work sessions. Unless we get some other suggestions we will demonstrate how to adjust the CBX valves and cam chains and in another we will do an alternator brush installation. In addition to these projects we encourage anyone to bring existing projects or bikes they are having problems with.

We would have no problem doing a complete overhaul of an engine over the course of the two days. If you are bringing a bike to the event please tell us in advance what you are bringing so that we can be prepared
with the necessary parts and tools. Send an email to both Mark Sproul at msproul@jove.rutgers.edu and to Dennis McCartney at dennis@cbxman.com

Where to Stay
Because the local hotels change their rates on a weekly basis it is not possible for us to make arrangements for group rates. We suggest the following because they have the lowest prices and are closest to the interstate:

Red Roof Inn-Route 315 Wilkes Barre 1-570-829-6422
Hampton Inn-Route 315 Wilkes-Barre 1-570-825-3838
There are many other motels and hotels in Wilkes-Barre but you will find these to be the most convenient.

Registration
Please send an email to both Mark and Dennis letting us know if you will be attending. There will be a rally fee of $20.00 to help cover the cost of coffee in the mornings and pizza with soft drinks for lunch.

Dennis/CBXMan

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great photos from last years event. Click below links

viewtopic.php?t=1713

viewtopic.php?t=1718
Last edited by Mike Barone #123 on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

cbxian
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by cbxian »

Hi Mike et al,

Hope to fly in from HongKong this year again if it aligns with 'Chinese New Year' holidays. Had a great time with y'all last year.

Anyone know of any bikes I can find to haul back to California ... looking for a good :

- 1973-ish Honda CB360

- 1975 Yamaha RD350B

- 1970s Yamaha TX650, or XS650

- 1983 Suzuki GSX1100 Katana

- 1970s Kawasaki KH400 or KH500

Museum Proposal is taking shape here, so the more bikes the merrier! We had an excellent weekend at the MacauGP 40th Anniversary Parade. I will bring a DVD to show y'all the action.

Cheers, IAN

Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

cbxian wrote:Hi Mike et al,

Hope to fly in from HongKong this year again if it aligns with 'Chinese New Year' holidays. Had a great time with y'all last year.

Anyone know of any bikes I can find to haul back to California ... looking for a good :

- 1973-ish Honda CB360

- 1975 Yamaha RD350B

- 1970s Yamaha TX650, or XS650

- 1983 Suzuki GSX1100 Katana

- 1970s Kawasaki KH400 or KH500

Museum Proposal is taking shape here, so the more bikes the merrier! We had an excellent weekend at the MacauGP 40th Anniversary Parade. I will bring a DVD to show y'all the action.

Cheers, IAN

Hi Ian

Greatttttttttttttttttttt and can't wait to see you again. This year we are staying at that chcken/wing small bar place alot later...count on that. I would like to go back to North American Warrior shop which is nearby....where else can one see 20 Ducatis, Guzzis, Aprilias and MVs in on place plus alot of other neat bikes.

Nuff rambling now..........good to hear from you and thanks for the update.

Also let's both not forget I have already accepted the job to manage your museum for 300k per year...........I think that's what you said...right :thumbsup:

Mike
My CBX lives near Harrisburg, Pa USA
Team222 = 2 Ole, 2 Fat and wayyyy 2 Slow

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”