C2C 'West' Coast Riders

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
Terry
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

C2C 'West' Coast Riders

Post by Terry »

As the C2C riders start out from the Atlantic ocean soon I thought I'd post a reminder for all the west coasters who might want to join up with them either at the Motel 6 in Carson City Nevada anytime between July 30 and August 1 (the Carson City Rally will be going on that weekend) or in California near the Pacific ocean at the,

http://www.brookdalelodge.com/

in the Santa Cruz Mountains south of San Francisco on August 1.

I plan on riding to CC NV on the 31st to ride back to the Pacific with them Monday morning, August 1 around beautiful Lake Tahoe. The Brookdale Lodge is nestled among the redwoods on a tree lined two lane just a few miles north of Santa Cruz. Mention the CBX Club or the C2C motorcycle tour for a discount when making a reservation. If enough rooms are booked the Lodge will provide a hospitality suite for us as well. Check their website and take a look at their dining room, complete with running water...

I wish I could have joined them on the east coast for the entire trip but I hope to make up for it by joining them in Nevada and riding back to the finish at the Pacific. Most of the riders will be staying on the west coast at least for a few days and want to take in all the sights they can. Come welcome them to sunny California!
It ain't the destination, its the journey...

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”