Northern Ireland CBX Rally and Scottish Show CBX

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
gogigscotland
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Northern Ireland CBX Rally and Scottish Show CBX

Post by gogigscotland »

Please try and consider attending Rickie Whites second Northern Irish Rally to be held on 16th / 17th June in the lovely village of Ballinamallard.

It was great last year and Rickie has even bigger plans for this year.

Already folks are confirmed from as far afield as US and Hong Kong (who could that be!!)

Let me know if I can help and I have a dvd of last year for those seriously considering it.

In closing we had a great CBX weekend at the Scottish show and some wee video can be seen here:

http://imageevent.com/70wildmilesglenco ... cbxsection

All the best

Gordon

Scotland

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

Gordan, One day I will make it there. Looks like a great time. We do not have to much of that here in Florida ( SNOW) :lol: Louis (HULK)

gogigscotland
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Irish Rally

Post by gogigscotland »

Hi Louis

Great to hear from you how is the Irish underwear going do you need more if we are over there in June :shock:

Yes hope that you can make it over sometime, I am hoping that my job may find me in the US more this year so would hope to meet up with some of you guys again :)

Meantime for any interested a link for more details on the Irish Rally as stated earlier it was great last year and already I know that US and Hong Kong attendees are expected!

It is very close to after the Isle of Man TT so I wonder if Mike C and any other TT'ers may make it???

http://www.ukcbxclub.com/folders/Northe ... ally_1.htm

Cheers

Gordon

Scotland

Louis
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Louis »

Gordon, If you get here this year I should have a couple of bike that you can ride. Hope to see you as well. Louis

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”