More Daytona Updates

Post all your rally questions here so the Rally Hosts and others can help you. RALLY WRITEUPS: Tell us all about how you liked/didn't like any rally. RIDES/TRIP REPORTS: This is the place and note you can list your ride/event on the ICOA Calendar (Click Calendar at the top of the Forums page)
C2CDan
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

More Daytona Updates

Post by C2CDan »

Alas, this week of PERFECT weather is coming to a close!

Every day has been progressively nicer, with blue skies, temps in the high 70s - low 80s, and a nice turnout of past, present, and future CBXers at the 2nd Annual "Bash on the Beach" CBX Reception last night.

At the risk of omitting someone, my attempt at naming those present is as follows: (Forgive me if I either mangle or forgot your name) Mickey Cohen, Al & Darlene Bleyenburg, Wes & Cindy Anderson, Rick & Susan Pope, Bill & Nardel Hoctor, Jerry & Virginia, Ed Sr. & Ed Jr. Taddeusz(?), Paul from Canada, Dave & Harley, Ed Perkins, George & Kay Dillaway, "Turbo Bob" DeHaan & Aleen & Debbie, Chuck & Bev Smith, Gene Tilley, Dan & Jane Carr.

CBXers that were in town but not here were Mike & Rick Tuman, Kevin Carter, Robin Smith, & The Bill Brint CBX Race Team.

With the huge "Destination Daytona" complex at Rossmeyer H-D in full blossom, Beach Street, as well as A1A seems less congested, a welcome event.

Like Bill Hoctor says, "There are lots of Harleys out there, saving lives" (with their loud pipes).

There were some real gems at the DeLand Vintage auction (sale is today), such as a 1912 Pope, a Vincent Egli, a Vincent Black Shadow, a Hercules Wankel, a 1926 Moto-Guzzi, a Honda CB 750-A, but no CBXs.

Can't get my pix on to the computer yet, but watch this space & the cbxclub.com site.

Cheers, and wish y'all were here!

Dan

Return to “Rally & Ride Questions & Post Event Reports”