Mechanic Needed by Member

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Rich Pleines

Mechanic Needed by Member

Post by Rich Pleines »

Mechanic Needed:A fellow ICOA member Cary Campagna from Roselle, Illinois is looking for a mechanic for his CBX. Cary does not have a computer and contacted me about placing an ad in the CBXpress for help in locating a person or shop willing and able to service the "X". His wife and kids gave him a new clutch for Christmas and he needs other work done and can't find anyone to work on it. Lets do what we can to help him. Roselle is just west of Chicago. Cary has contacted local "Honda" shops in the area and many of us know how that goes. Please post any suggestions here and I will see he gets them. If we can't help him through this site I will place an ad in the next Express at no cost to Cary to open the help line to the many members who do not have Web access.

Enjoy,

Rich Pleines

ICOA Member #1882

TomR #5505

Chicago mechanic

Post by TomR #5505 »

Rich, I just hauled my x up to Madison, Wis....Motorcycle performance on University Drive is well versed on the cbx. Do quality work. If I had looked at the board, we could have hauled our bikes up together! Tom Ronan

79cb750f
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Post by 79cb750f »

A little too far away for George, huh Rich. :D Valley Motorsports in Ansonia,CT that is! 8)
1980 Honda CBX (Glory Red)

1982 Kawasaki KZ1000R1 Eddie Lawson Replica

1971 Honda CB750K2 (Thanks Dad)

1986 Yamaha FZX700S Fazer (The Bucket)

1979 Honda CB750FZ the one I RIDE!

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 581/1000

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”