Changing Your Membership US Mail Address

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Mike Barone #123
Posting God
Posting God

Changing Your Membership US Mail Address

Post by Mike Barone #123 »

[Post] Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:35 am Post subject: [Reply with quote] [Edit/Delete this post] [Delete this post] [Report this post to Moderator/Admin.] [View IP of poster]

Gentleman,

I need some help. I moved a couple of months ago and after doing so sent several emails to the membership director address and to Mr. Brown-Barone requesting that my mailing address be changed. I never received a reply or conformation that my address was changed. Now I am reading all the nice comments about the Xpress and am concerned that I wasn't mailed one.

This is the second time that I have had questions regarding my membership or it's status that have gone un-answered and I have had to post a request to the forum. The first time I was chastised for taking it to the forum by Mr Brown-Barone. He said I should have contacted him first. Well once again I did contact him first and once again received no response. I would just like to know if my mailing address has been changed and if I will be receiving an Xpress. Thanks in Advance

pete

1. how to change address information: on the top of our page click "membership services." review item 6 for instructions on changing your us mail address.

since the membership area has not helped you and i have n e v e r received any of the emails you stated you sent on these ongoing matters ...... i have auth the following for you directly with the icoa membership area per item 2.

2. i have auth the teri/icoa membership membership@cbxclub.com via email to do the following for you and cc you on this email

ref - pete wittstruck / calif / #5007. "pete will be sending you and email with his new us mail address in the near future. please....... 1. change this address on the icoa member database to what he states in his email 2. upon receipt of his new mail address send him a cc of the summer xpress. 3. increase his lapse date from current to 10/04 to cover all this inconvenience 4. include in this mailer his icoa business card showing the new membership lapse date of 10/04"

3. pete.....in behalf of the xpress teams that has succeeded in bringing the membership a world class magazine, i am disappointed and have object in behalf of the xpress teams to you putting your personal membership post/concerns in with the xpress topic/thread where other members were posting their appreciation to the teams on the latest xpress.

your membership matter clearly was and should have been a new topic.

these xpress teams and membership could interpret you not mentioning any xpress views on the xpress thread as a no vote of confidence or appreciation and that you felt your membership matter was more important or somehow tied to the xpress ...........which i am sure was not your intent. to this end i have opened up a new topic in the "we the people forum" for your post vs contaminating the xpress thread

4. open door policy to all members ........ call me personally 800-869-5763 then 1...then 4331 mid morn or days eastern on issues/problems that you continue to have after following procedures. have yet to get that first call ............still waiting

pete...i am open to discuss with you the icoa director auth level per the new bylaws and be more than happy to discuss the perpetual problems in this area icoa had before i became icoa director and when we had no bylaws.

this might give you some perspective and appreciation for the progress and significance of the changes that have taken place in the last 9 months and just how how important all this will be to ensuring the future of this club long after you and i are gone.

mike

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”