Last Post

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
FalldownPhil
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Last Post

Post by FalldownPhil »

I am speechless but you can add me to the "STAY" list too.
Best,
Phil
When you are up to your ass in alligators it is sometimes difficult
to remember that your objective was to drain the swamp !!

broook
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by broook »

Stick around Mike you obviously have a good following here and all forums need good knowledgeable people like yourself who will also speak their mind.

rpleines
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by rpleines »

If/when EMS posts again I hope his "first post" is to apologize to both Nils and Jeff for his "last post". :twocents-02cents: :naughty:
Rich Pleines

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by wyly »

rpleines wrote:If/when EMS posts again I hope his "first post" is to apologize to both Nil's and Jeff for his "last post". :twocents-02cents: :naughty:
maybe but I've yet to see an apology from the instigator of the event the led to the fallout...do we really want or need to associate with people like that...
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

gak1047
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by gak1047 »

rpleines wrote:If/when EMS posts again I hope his "first post" is to apologize to both Nils and Jeff for his "last post". :twocents-02cents: :naughty:
I didn't read anything that looked like Mike needed to apologize.

RJ CB650
Power Poster
Power Poster

Post by RJ CB650 »

Mouse wrote:Mike;
I'm a relative newbie here and I don't know all the history behind your decision, but please don't let one person who's ego bubble got burst drive you away. Your knowledge and generous help is too valuable for those of us struggling to understand our CBX's.
Don't leave, Please.

Mouse
Me neither. I just log in and see this threadnaut. What I do know is EMS post usually means tons of info. If some debate between peeps, that means one/two people makes a third person drop everybody and all the good convos and events?

Take it from me, ignoring and focusing on the good side. Only when there is no good side start considering a break. Like mouse, always new CBX being found, inherited or finally purchased after years hunting the right one. We may ask the same questions over and over, but is better to get the right answer and make new aquaintances!

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”