Introduction

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Jeffrey Blanding
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

Introduction

Post by Jeffrey Blanding »

Just wanted to say Hello and Welcome to all the new members and/or people posting!

A little about me...

I am a dad of four(4) adorable children, ages 7, 4, and twin 2 yr. olds. I have a spouse who Venemously HATES motorcycles, and isn't aware that I own one (let alone six!). My humble 'stable' consists of four (4) Honda's, a Suzuki and a Ducati; '79 & '82 CBXs, an '83 CB1100F, an '83 CX650 Turbo, an '86 RG500 Gamma, and a '95 900SP.

In my younger days I RoadRaced a VFR750 Interceptor until a crash at Sears Point left me in casts for 16 months. Ten days after the casts were removed, I had a new ZX1000R.

When the ICOA decided to eliminate the clubs Classified section, I started my own classifieds website for anyone looking for CBX related stuff; www.cbxclassifieds.com, until the club decided to reinstate the Classifieds on the ICOA website. I'm now the Director the Classifieds section for our club's website and CBXPress.

I'm currently in Grad. School working on two Masters degree's and a Doctoral degree. I attended my first motorcycle rally this year in Marlinton, WVA. with my four children; it was a Memorable experience!

Regards, Jeffrey

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”