Update of sorts

CBXs, new bikes, old bikes, cars, trucks, general chat, off topic, this is the place to post it.
Ringnalda
ICOA Staff
ICOA Staff

Update of sorts

Post by Ringnalda »

Hi All, Most of you will have noticed that I have not been very active on this forum lately, it's all to do with a fault in the space-time continuum, in my case it was too litle space and too little time. To rectify the space thing I embarked on a little garage project, which is starting to take shape and will provide enough space for storage of my CBX addiction and more. The time thing I have no fix for, but I am glad to say that Natasha still being on a student-budget, needed to ask her dad for some money which would only happen if an Xpress was nearing completion. So here over the next few days people should be receiving the latest CBXPress which was actually supposed to be issued just before Christmas. Let us know what you think, or even better, if you have an article for the next one!!! Also, the job for publications director is still open.
John Davis may be contacting you if you are an active member but your address information is incorrect. If you are a member of the ICOA, and you moved without telling the membership director your new address, then the CBXPRess will arrive at your old address front door! So please take a little time to updtae your information, same goes with your email address; let us know if it changes.
Other than that it looks like winter has arrived here in Ohio, looking at snow falling on ground sitting at 21 degrees F. Roll on spring!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

ICOA #5762
ICOA Membership Director
ICOA Membership Director

Re: Update of sorts

Post by ICOA #5762 »

Howdy everyone:

:text-+1: to what Jan said :text-goodpost: .

If you did not receive the latest issue of the CBXpress, please email me through this forum via PM or send an email to johnddavis@cableone.net. I would also like to remind all members that if you look at the mailing label on the current CBXpress that you received, you will find your paid-up to date of your membership dues. The ICOA dues are on an annual basis and need to be kept current in order to maintain your ICOA membership. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Return to “Daily Discussion: By, For & About CBXers”