HUD Helmet

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

HUD Helmet

Post by wyly »

Skully AR-1, has anyone seen one of these yet? supposedly they're being sold but I've read a few angry posts from buyers who never received their purchase. At $1.4K it's pricey but if it does what it claims it's an excellent safety feature...

HUD, GPS, Bluetooth, 180 degree rear camera,cell phone, music, touch activated sun visor....sounds to good to be true

http://www.skully.com/#smartest-helmet
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

steve murdoch icoa #5322
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: HUD Helmet

Post by steve murdoch icoa #5322 »

While i can appreciate the technology i do not think it is something i would be interested in.
I think all the incoming info and helmet operation could be distracting and take away from my riding concentration.

Too set in my ways, i guess. Almost forgot.....you kids get off my lawn!

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: HUD Helmet

Post by wyly »

The entire point of HUD is that allows you to keep your eyes on the road, I wouldn't make use of the music option as that would cut off sound...

I tore out my lawn 25yrs ago... :D
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

Return to “RIDER GEAR: Boots, Gloves, Helmets, Jackets, Leathers, Rainsuits, Textile Suits”