Service Honda?

Companies or individuals that provide parts/accessories/services for our CBXs.

Don
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Service Honda?

Post by Don »

Anybody else discovered www.servicehonda.com ??

You order from them, and they get genuine Honda parts for you (pretty quickly) at a slight discount. I guess they're just a large dealership in Indiana which does an "online discount parts" business.

I ordered several items (including a new tachometer cable for less than $9.00) on April 2nd, and all my parts were delivered this morning (April 9th.) All parts are genuine Honda, in Honda bags and came from the Parts Division of the American Honda Motor company.

If you combine their website with the
http://home.foni.net/~bally/cbx/honda_cbx_1000.html site, you can look up just about any part, see if it's still available, and what it would cost you - Pretty handy!

Only "downside" I can see, is they have a miniumum $8.00 delivery charge - When they advised me of that, I just went back through my "wish list" and added a few more items to my order, so for this order at least, the $8 was minimal.

Don

John S. (5594)
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Service Honda

Post by John S. (5594) »

I can not recommend these folks more highly for OEM Honda Motorcycle parts. As an owner/rider - I have done a substantial level of business with them over the last few years. From my experience their pricing is the best out there (with very few exceptions) - and the customer service provided thus far has been superb.

Information regarding parts availability is not always available when ordering online though. In the case of the CBX - this is changing quickly - and the final word on some parts does not come until Service Honda places the order with Honda. Even then - some will go into a "back-order" status and may take quite some time to ship (they do not bill until the parts go out).

All the best,

John

SS
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Service Honda

Post by SS »

I have also used them, the transaction went well, I was pleased with their service & prices :D . I received my parts in about 1 week.
The discount does help, defray some of the cost of freight, and no tax for the out of state buyer.
SS

Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.

01 XL1200C 83 CB1100F 82 CBX 80 CBX

so far!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “CBX Parts & Accessory Suppliers, Dealerships, Mechanics, OEM Parts, Speciality CBX Shops”