NOS Bodywork on eBay

daves79x
ICOA Technical Director
ICOA Technical Director

NOS Bodywork on eBay

Post by daves79x »

Wait until you see what these pieces go for - a $1500 quality repaint of your parts is going to look like a mighty good deal!

Dave

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: NOS Bodywork on eBay

Post by EMS »

..and I see someone we may know has already asked for a BIN and to buy all 3 pieces together. :lol: :lol:

Jeff Bennetts
Posting God
Posting God

Post by Jeff Bennetts »

Whats the link for the auction? I'm kinda of curious what the selling price ends up being, I still have a couple NOS 79 tanks I bought years ago and have stashed for a rainy day.

Dave, remember when James E. bought all those tanks from Honda Canada? I could have bought a half dozen from him then but we all know how that goes.

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by EMS »

It is 3 separate auctions, front fender,tail and tank. The seller also has a NOS speedo and tach on ebay. He doesn't seem to be a CBX guy. He couldn't answer the question whether the tank fits an '82.

Don
Amazing Poster
Amazing Poster

Post by Don »

daves79x wrote:Wait until you see what these pieces go for - a $1500 quality repaint of your parts is going to look like a mighty good deal!
I'm sure you're right - He's turned down $2500 already and I'm sure he'll eventually get more

A long range thinking guy could have (should have) spent $1500 or so of his kids college fund on NOS CBX parts 20 or 25 years ago and he'd be all set - Of course with my luck, it would have all been stored in my attic when Katrina washed it away :(

Don

Return to “RESTORATIONS: Tips, How To's & What Not to Do. Parts, Decals, Painters, Paint Codes, Painting Tips.....More”