Decal

whatscooking
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Decal

Post by whatscooking »

Going to replace the Supersport decals on the tank with a new set I just got. A drop of soap in a spray bottle is what they say will help make this work, any other tips?

wyly
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: Decal

Post by wyly »

whatscooking wrote:Going to replace the Supersport decals on the tank with a new set I just got. A drop of soap in a spray bottle is what they say will help make this work, any other tips?
good reference pictures and measure, measure, measure...know exactly where they go before you apply them..
CBX a work in progress, still improving...GS1150EFE completed and awaiting modifications.....RD350, remnants in boxes scattered throughout the garage

whatscooking
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Decal

Post by whatscooking »

When I bought the bike a couple of years ago there were no Super-Sport\ 24 Valve decals on tank but there were some the guy had along with the what not pile I got so I got them on but what a piece of crap decals they were.
I asked and Terry directed me to the place in Canada recently so I made the order for some new ones but scared what I might get. These were of top notch quality and they are made fresh like and you peel off the back side with ease because of the way they are made hold them in place and stick them down wipe them out then peel off the top and you are done, nice very nice quality.

Return to “RESTORATIONS: Tips, How To's & What Not to Do. Parts, Decals, Painters, Paint Codes, Painting Tips.....More”