UK NOVA Phone Numbers

Tripnut
New Member & Happy To Be Here
New Member & Happy To Be Here

UK NOVA Phone Numbers

Post by Tripnut »

I have just spent all morning getting NOVA confirmation for a Kawasaki H2a I am restoring, the phone numbers aren't easy to get and this information will be useful to anyone who has bought or is buying a bike that has been imported to the UK, best to check before you part with cash because it's very tricky to pay the import and vat duty retrospectively.

You need the bike to be listed on the NOVA system to be able to register an imported bike for the road but you don't actually need a certificate.

For a bike that has been imported and NOVA registered by a private individual call: 03000 579069
For a bike that has been imported and NOVA registered by a VAT registered company call: 03000 583020

I was surprised that both these numbers answered straight away because the various departments that I had to go through to get the numbers had me waiting for over half an hour.

Worth phoning before you spend money and time doing a restoration and then find that the frame number isn't on the system.
Honda CBX1000Z 1978
Kawasaki H2A 1973
Kawasaki H2C 1975
Kawasaki H1E 1974
Yamaha R1 2009
Harley Davidson XR1200X

jnnngs
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: UK NOVA Phone Numbers

Post by jnnngs »

Hi,

Useful information - I'm restoring a Laverda 1200 which should be on NOVA, will check it out!

Paul.

Return to “RESTORATIONS: Tips, How To's & What Not to Do. Parts, Decals, Painters, Paint Codes, Painting Tips.....More”