cbx 550 Lost some bolts

Sebas
New Member & Happy To Be Here

cbx 550 Lost some bolts

Post by Sebas »

Hi!

I recently lost quite a few bolts on my cbx 550. I am looking for replacement bolts for the left front brake claw, the clutch lever and an indicator light. Is there a place where I can find the part numbers and measurements for the bolts so I can just buy them at a hardware store?

Thanks in advance!

EMS
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Re: cbx 550 Lost some bolts

Post by EMS »

CMS in the Netherlands has a great web-site with parts-lists and diagrams for almost all Honda models, something like www.cms.nl.com

desertrefugee
ICOA Member
ICOA Member

Post by desertrefugee »

Never throw anything away.

For more years than I’d like to admit, I’ve been tossing spare metric hardware into organized (kinda) bins. Chrome, acorn, general purpose, etc. That habit has saved me countless annoying trips to the hardware store or delays waiting for a $2 order to arrive.

I know it doesn’t help you today, but maybe down the road...
'86 VMax, ‘83 ZN1300-6, ‘78 GL1000, '75 750K

"The older I get, the more I understand. Don't let the fear of what could happen make nothing happen." - Anonymous

Sebas

Post by Sebas »

EMS wrote:CMS in the Netherlands has a great web-site with parts-lists and diagrams for almost all Honda models, something like http://www.cms.nl.com
Great! Thanks a lot.
desertrefugee wrote:Never throw anything away.

For more years than I’d like to admit, I’ve been tossing spare metric hardware into organized (kinda) bins. Chrome, acorn, general purpose, etc. That habit has saved me countless annoying trips to the hardware store or delays waiting for a $2 order to arrive.

I know it doesn’t help you today, but maybe down the road...
Thats a good idea indeed. Thanks!

Return to “RESTORATIONS: Tips, How To's & What Not to Do. Parts, Decals, Painters, Paint Codes, Painting Tips.....More”