4 weeks holliday in USA

You are seeing roughly half of our forum - what's here, how to register to see the remainder
Boef
New Member & Happy To Be Here

4 weeks holliday in USA

Post by Boef »

Hello CBX forum . Thanks for membership of the club. My name is Finn ( nickname beef ) and I'm running on a converted Prolink . I am currently in the US on 4 week tour and if there is anyone who can recommend some good CBX events or clubs to visit , I would like to run after it . We are now running from Arizona to California. Greeting Beef , Denmark

Larry Zimmer
ICOA Web Post/Pix/Video Archive Mgt

Re: 4 weeks holliday in USA

Post by Larry Zimmer »

Finn,

If you should happen to be close to Birmingham, Alabama, 09 - 11 October, the Barber Vintage Festival is a 'must'. ICOA representatives, including me, will be there. Not an official club event. However, the festival, and the Barber Motorcycle Museum are very high on the list. We will, very likely, have a group dinner gathering Friday and Saturday evening. Should you happen to attend, you can phone me for contact information at the event: cell phone 810.355.6179. If I don't answer, leave a message. I will return your call. Would be great to meet you there.

Here is the event website http://www.barbermuseum.org/events/barb ... -festival/ Enjoy your US visit.
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

Boef

Post by Boef »

[quote="Larry Zimmer"]Finn,

If you should happen to be close to Birmingham, Alabama, 09 - 11 October, the Barber Vintage Festival is a 'must'. ICOA representatives, including me, will be there. Not an official club event. However, the festival, and the Barber Motorcycle Museum are very high on the list. We will, very likely, have a group dinner gathering Friday and Saturday evening. Should you happen to attend, you can phone me for contact information at the event: cell phone 810.355.6179. If I don't answer, leave a message. I will return your call. Would be great to meet you there.

Hello Larry. Unfortunately I could not attend in Alabama because I had to travel home on 11th October. I've had four weeks in the United States and met several CBX owners, and it's been nice to run 6400 miles on American roads. I am going to the United States in the month of May and run on Route 66, and maybe we can meet? Finally, I want to say thanks for the help, and if you come to Denmark so give me a call. Sincerely Finn Denmark.

Larry Zimmer

Post by Larry Zimmer »

Happy you had a good visit, here, Finn. Your pending visit during May should be a good venture riding the route 66. I have not, personally, done it. However, I know of it as a good one. The ICOA club have not established any plans for 2016. However, discussion will begin soon to plan for possible rally(s) next year. Any events will be posted, here, on the forum.
Larry Zimmer
cbxlarry@sbcglobal.net

Return to “New Users - Start Here”